Gain complete access to all of the features and functionality that Analyze 14.0 has to offer. Work with your own image data sets, or one of the many sample data sets provided.
What is Analyze 14.0?
Analyze 14.0 is a robust research software for advanced biomedical imaging visualization, manipulation and measurement. It has been carefully designed to provide an intuitive and facile interface that allows full exploration of biomedical imaging data. The software features integrated modules that provide access to complementary tools for fully interactive multi-dimensional display, processing, segmentation, registration and measurement of biomedical imaging modalities.
Who Uses Analyze 14.0?
Analyze 14.0 can be used by anyone who needs to process biomedical images (including MR, CT, microCT, PET, SPECT, Ultrasound, etc.) as part of their research. Our user base includes physicians, scientists, professors, and graduate students at the world’s top medical centers, universities, pharmaceutical companies, biotech companies, medical device companies, and contract research organizations.
Sophisticated segmentation tools are included in Analyze 14.0 for fast and precise region definition:
- Interactive volume segmentation
- Semi-automatic object segmentation
- Comprehensive manual segmentation
- Dual-input segmentation
- Surface generation
Analyze 14.0 provides 1D, 2D, and 3D measurement options, including:
- 1D point sampling
- Line intensity and distance measurements
- 2D region selection and sampling
- 3D volume measurement
- Point counting volume estimation
Analyze 14.0 offers convenient tools for spatial manipulations and intensity transformations of image data, including:
- Spatial transformations such as cropping and flipping
- Interactive orthogonal and oblique reslicing
- Intensity-based transformations
- Mathematical processing
- Image correction
For registration of 2D, 3D and 4D data, as well as multi-modality image fusion, Analyze 14.0 includes:
- Image and volume alignment
- Interactive manual alignment
- Automatic surface matching
- Automatic voxel registration using NMI
To facilitate image optimization, Analyze 14.0 includes processing functions such as:
- Image filtering and enhancement
- Morphological operations
- Histogram manipulation
Analyze 14.0 provides a powerful set of image review and display tools, including:
- 2D orthogonal plane image review
- 3D volume review options
- Oblique plane image viewing capabilities
- Advanced image visualization and volume rendering
- Interactive movie generation