Analyze 14.0 is a memory-intensive and processor-intensive application. In general, the more processing power and RAM that exists on the workstation, the better the performance. We do not observe substantial performance differences of Analyze on different platforms that have similar hardware specifications.
Analyze 14.0 requires the following minimum hardware specifications on all supported platforms:
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 64-bit processor.
- 16 gigabyte (GB) RAM.
- 100 GB available hard disk space.
- Graphics card: OpenGL 4.0 support with CAD or gaming quality card highly recommended
- Network card
Additional requirements to use certain features:
- Internet Access – Updates and Support
- Multi-Core/Multi-Processor CPU – many compute intensive portions of Analyze 14.0 will take advantage of additional cores and processors.
Supported Platforms and Operating Systems
Compatible with the following platforms and operating systems:
- Windows 10 and Windows 11, 64-bit, U.S. English, Professional Full Version recommended
Mac OS X
- Mac Intel 64-bit OS X 10.6 +
- AMD64 Linux (64-bit) CentOS 4+ (or compatible)
- Intel Linux (Itanium 2 64-bit) SUSE 9+ (or compatible)
While our software will run adequately on systems that have the minimum specification, we find that Analyze runs practically every processing task extremely well on a system with dual processors and at least twice the RAM of the largest file size you are working with.