Analyze is a memory-intensive and processor-intensive application. In general, the more processing power and RAM that exists on the workstation, the better the performance. We do not observe substantial performance differences of Analyze on different platforms that have similar hardware specifications.
Analyze 14.0 requires the following minimum hardware specifications on all supported platforms:
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit or 64-bit processor.
- 2 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 4 GB RAM (64-bit).
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit).
- 24/32-bit graphics capability
- Network card
Additional requirements to use certain features:
- Internet Access – Updates and Support
- Multi-Core/Multi-Processor CPU – many compute intensive portions of Analyze and AnalyzePro will take advantage of additional cores and processors.
Supported Platforms and Operating Systems
Compatible with the following platforms and operating systems:
Windows (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 10
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
Mac OS X
- Mac Intel 64-bit OS X 10.6 +
- AMD64 Linux (64-bit) CentOS 4+ (or compatible)
- Intel Linux (32-bit) CentOS 4+ (or compatible)
- Intel Linux (Itanium 2 64-bit) SUSE 9+ (or compatible)
While our software will run adequately on systems that have the minimum specification, we find that Analyze runs practically every processing task extremely well on a system with dual processors and at least twice the RAM of the largest file size you are working with.