Gain complete access to all of the features and functionality that AnalyzePro has to offer. Work with your own image data sets, or one of the many sample data sets provided.
What is AnalyzePro?
AnalyzePro is a robust research software for advanced biomedical imaging visualization, manipulation and measurement. It has been carefully designed to provide an intuitive and facile interface that allows full exploration of biomedical imaging data. The software features integrated modules that provide access to complementary tools for fully interactive multi-dimensional display, processing, segmentation, registration and measurement of biomedical imaging modalities.
Who Uses AnalyzePro?
AnalyzePro can be used by anyone who needs to process biomedical images (including MR, CT, microCT, PET, SPECT, Ultrasound, etc.) as part of their research. Our user base includes physicians, scientists, professors, and graduate students at the world’s top medical centers, universities, pharmaceutical companies, biotech companies, medical device companies, and contract research organizations.
AnalyzePro provides a powerful set of image review and display tools, including:
- 2D orthogonal plane image review
- 3D volume review options
- Oblique plane image viewing capabilities
- Advanced image visualization and volume rendering
- Interactive movie generation
To facilitate image optimization, AnalyzePro includes processing functions such as:
- Image filtering and enhancement
- Morphological operations
- Histogram manipulation
AnalyzePro offers convenient tools for spatial manipulations and intensity transformations of image data, including:
- Spatial transformations such as cropping and flipping
- Interactive orthogonal and oblique reslicing
- Intensity-based transformations
- Mathematical processing
- Image correction
Sophisticated segmentation tools are included in AnalyzePro for fast and precise region definition:
- Interactive volume segmentation
- Automatic object segmentation
- Comprehensive manual segmentation toolbox
- Dual-input segmentation
- Surface generation
For registration of 2D, 3D and 4D data, as well as multi-modality image fusion, AnalyzePro includes:
- Image and volume alignment
- Interactive manual alignment
- Automatic surface matching
- Automatic voxel registration using NMI