Analyze and AnalyzePro are memory-intensive and processor-intensive applications. In general, the more processing power and RAM that exists on the workstation, the better the performance. We do not observe substantial performance differences of Analyze or AnalyzePro on different platforms that have similar hardware specifications.
Analyze 12.0 and AnalyzePro require the following minimum hardware specifications on all supported platforms:
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit or 64-bit processor.
- 2 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 4 GB RAM (64-bit).
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit).
- 24/32-bit graphics capability
- Network card
Additional requirements to use certain features:
- Internet Access – Updates and Support
- Multi-Core/Multi-Processor CPU – many compute intensive portions of Analyze will take advantage of additional cores and processors.
Supported Platforms and Operating Systems
Compatible with the following platforms and operating systems:
Windows (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
Mac OS X
- Mac Intel 64-bit OS X 10.6 +
- AMD64 Linux (64-bit) CentOS 4+ (or compatible)
- Intel Linux (32-bit) CentOS 4+ (or compatible)
- Intel Linux (Itanium 2 64-bit) SUSE 9+ (or compatible)
While our software will run adequately on systems that have the minimum specification, we find that Analyze and AnalyzePro runs practically every processing task extremely well on a system with dual processors and at least twice the RAM of the largest file size you are working with.