Gain complete access to all of the features and functionality that Analyze 12.0 has to offer. Work with your own image data sets, or one of the many sample data sets provided.
What is Analyze?
Analyze is a set of image processing, visualization and analysis tools that provides users access to a breadth of essential post-processing functions critical for innovative research. Analyze provides users with all the key display, editing, processing, registration, and measurement tools needed to realize their research goals in a single multifaceted software package. Analyze is open-ended, allowing for the application of its tools to novel and emerging research.
Who Uses Analyze?
Analyze can be used by anyone who needs to process biomedical images (including MR, CT, microCT, PET, SPECT, Ultrasound, etc.) as part of their research. Our user base includes physicians, scientists, professors, and graduate students at the world’s top medical centers, universities, pharmaceutical companies, biotech companies, medical device companies, and contract research organizations.
Analyze provides a diverse and powerful array of display tools for data review and display, including:
- Multi-dimensional image review
- Interactive orthogonal and oblique reslicing
- Multi-modal image evaluation
- Advanced image visualization and volume rendering
- Interactive virtual data exploration and movie generation
- Surface rendering
To facilitate image optimization, Analyze includes post-processing functions such as:
- Geometric operations (crop, resize, scale, rotate, pad, flip)
- Mathematical processing
- Histogram manipulation
- Image filtering and enhancement
- Custom image filter creation
- FTT, convolution, deconvolution correction
Sophisticated segmentation tools are included in Analyze for fast and precise region definition. Tools include:
- Interactive image partitioning
- Interactive volume segmentation
- Morphological segmentation (erode, dilate, open, close)
- Skull stripping
- 2D and 3D image classification
- Automatic object segmentation
For registration of 2D, 3D and 4D data, as well as multi-modality image fusion, Analyze includes:
- Image alignment
- Image morphing
- Spatial registration of point data to image surface
- Surface matching
- Automatic voxel registration
- Nonlinear registration
Analyze allows for in-depth analysis of multi-dimensional regions of interest by providing operations for:
- Line intensity and distance measurements
- Region and volume definition and statistical analysis
- Point counting volume estimation
- Cell counting and statistical analysis
- Vessel networking generation and statistical examination